Complete Constructions (Aust) is a dynamic national construction company with a proud history spanning almost 15 years. Innovation, commitment, excellence and experience underpin our reputation as one of the leading construction firms in Canberra. Complete Construction’s core strength lies with its people, who are dedicated to teamwork and delivering excellence to our clients. We deliver high quality projects on time and within budget, with a strong focus on safety and the environment. For these reasons Clients prefer Complete Constructions. 90% of our work comes from repeat business from happy Clients and Architects.
Our expertise includes Project Management, Construction Management, Design and Construct Management and Lump Sum Contracting. The areas of work in which we deliver are: Local and Federal Government Projects, Projects for Community and Large Institutions, Minor to Major Levels of Construction. Complete Constructions has the ability and resources to supply the best personnel and teams to meet your project requirements. We aim to exceed your expectations by delivering quality results on time and within budget.
We hope to be working with you on your next project.
To be the company of first choice for all our stakeholders.
We have adopted the following values:
- Safety and Responsibility First
- Our Clients are our business
- Ensure the success of our clients by delivering beyond expectation
- Mutual Commitment
- It is all about the Team
Teamwork, communication, integrity and excellence are the core values that drive Complete Constructions. Our people embrace this culture with a commitment and dedication to delivering cutting-edge innovation to every project.
Strong ethics are at the forefront of everything we do – we pride ourselves on integrity, transparency and best practice. Our people are passionate about these values and consistently challenge themselves to deliver above expectations.
Safety, health and the environment are critically important to us and we place a strong emphasis on leading edge environmental, health and safety, and quality management in all our projects. This allows us to deliver high quality construction outcomes, safely, on time and on budget.
A strong sense of purpose and a tangible commitment to our core values enable us to build strong and enduring bonds with our clients – those relationships are the ultimate measure of our success.
Awards & Acreditations
- 2012 Master Builders and Boral Awards – Winner Rod Bobeldijk, Young Commercial Builder of the Year
- 2012 Master Builders and Boral Awards – Winner Custom Built Home $600,000 to $1,000,000
- 2007 Boral MBA Awards – Winner Green Living, Residential
- ACT Class A Builders Licence No. 199911675
- NSW Builders Licence No. 149580C
- ACT Govt Prequalification Certificate No. 324
- ACT Government IRE Certification. Certificate No. 269
- ACT Govt Environmental Protection Agreement No. LD 2011-034
- Member of the Master Builders Association ACT
CCA has reached QA substantial Implementation in accordance with the ACT Government Second Party Certification in compliance with ISO 9001, AS4801 & ISO14001 for Quality, OHS & R and Environmental Management.